Heed Athena's Call! Return to Sanctuary!
During the event period, summon your friends back to the Sanctuary and get awesome rewards from completing missions!
The Return to Sanctuary event is divided into 3 parts, each aimed at rewarding different types of players: [active players], [returning players], and [new players].
[Active Players] are those who are account level 30 or above, and have logged into the game after 2021.05.23 05:00.
[Returning Player A] are those who have not logged in for 7 or more consecutive days prior to 2020.06.23 05:00, but have been absent from the game for less than 30 days total.
[Returning Player B] are those who have not logged in for 30 or more consecutive days since 2020.05.23 05:00.
[New Players] are those who registered and created new characters between 2020.06.16 05:00 and 2020.07.07.
[Comrade Recruitment]: Available to Active Players and Returning Players
1. Each active player has a unique invitation code that they can give to up to 50 returning players to link with.
Note: [Returning player A] cannot be recruited by [active players], but they can recruit [returning player B].
2. Each returning player will enter an invitation code to request to be linked to an active player. Each returning player may only link with one active player.
3. Once linked, the link cannot be removed unless the returning player does not log in for more than 3 days.
4. The Activity of the returning player will become the reward progress of the linked active player.
5. Each active player may earn activity from 50 linked players.
6. There are Daily and Weekly Activity rewards. Daily Rewards will check the Daily Activity of the linked players.
7. Weekly Activity Reward is determined by Encouragement earned from Daily Activity Rewards.
8. Activity of active players will also be recorded in the Daily Activity progress.
9. Uncollected Daily Active Rewards will be sent via mail.
10. Weekly Encouragement Rewards will be sent at 5:00 on Wednesday the following week.
11. Cross-server links are possible, but not Cross-region links.
12. New players that reach level 30 during the event period are also eligible to invite returning players.
[Return to Sanctuary]: Available to Returning Players
. Daily Login rewards
1.1 During the Return to Sanctuary event period, log in daily to claim a reward.
1.2. Uncollected login rewards will be sent to players after the event ends.
1.3. Players will enjoy the event differently and earn different rewards based on the amount of time they were away from the game. The [S Saint Selection] reward is only available to [returning player type B].
. Activity Rewards
2.1. During the Return to Sanctuary event period, spend Daily Activity to redeem rewards, which are based on how long the players has been away.
2.2. Daily Activity can be accumulated. Each reward costs 40 Activity.
2.3. There is a limit to how many times rewards can be redeemed.
2.4. Reach 500 weekly Activity to claim additional chest rewards.
2.5. Uncollected Activity rewards and Weekly Activity rewards will be sent after the event ends.
. Training Shop
3.1. During the Return to Sanctuary event period, redeem items in the Training Shop with Training Tokens.
3.2. Training Tokens are obtained from Returning Packs and Activity rewards.
3.3. The rewards are different based on how long the player has been away.
. Returning Privileges
4.1 During the Return to Sanctuary event period, players will enjoy some Returning Privileges.
4.2 The first 5 Stamina purchases are 50% off.
4.3 The privileges are different based on how long the player has been away.
How to redeem:
New Players: Tap your avatar frame in the top left corner after entering the game, then tap Cipher to enter the cipher code and claim the reward.
Returning Players: Tap the Return Event in the top right corner after entering the game, then tap Return to Sanctuary to enter the cipher code to claim the reward.
Active Players: Tap the Return Event in the top right corner after entering the game, then tap Comrade Recruitment to enter the cipher code and claim the reward.
(Both Returning Players and Active Players can also enter cipher codes by tapping their avatar frame in the top left corner after entering the game, then Cipher.)
Note: During the event period, each cipher may only be used once on each character.
Beginner Exclusive Pack Cipher:DIMENSION
Only new players can use the exclusive cipher to activate the Beginner Exclusive Pack.
Redeem Time : 2020.06.23 05:00 – 2020.07.07 05:00
During the event period, each cipher may only be used once on each character.
More ciphers are waiting to be discovered!