1. Saving Young Saints is a charity event. 100% of the net proceeds from the in-game exclusive pack sales during this event (at least 70% of the total revenue; the specific figure will be announced from server time January 12 05:00 to January 13 23:59) will be donated to Children's Cancer Foundation (CCF) to support children and families affected by cancer.
2. Players can make donations by purchasing packs. Each type of pack is only available for purchase 1 time.
3. The total amount raised will be displayed and tracked in real time. When the total amount (from all the servers combined) hits the target, players will receive extra rewards.
4. The money raised in European and American servers will be calculated and displayed separately in real time. The proceeds from both will be added up after the event.
5. The fundraising event will go on for three weeks. From December 22 05:00 to January 12 05:00, the Exclusive Packs are available for purchase. CCF will manage the proceeds. The organization will detail where the money is allocated in their annual report.
Phase One: Athena Exclusive Skin + Astral Gem x12 + Skill Tome Shard x10
Phase Two: Young Saint 8 Choose 1 + Limited-Time Astral Gem x5 + Dual Attribute Cosmo 4 Choose 1 Box x4
Starting Time: December 22 05:00
Ending Time: January 12 05:00
Announcement: January 12 05:00 - January 13 24:00
Event officially ends at: January 13 24:00
1. 100% of the net proceeds from the in-game package sales (at least 70% of the total revenue; the specific figure will be displayed in-game from server time January 12 05:00 to January 13 23:59) will be donated to CCF.
2. The costume (Athena - Alternate) and Young Shiryu will be available in the Astral Gem Emporium. Players can redeem these items at the exchange rate of
Athena - Alternate = 40 Astral Gems
3. Players can obtain the avatar frame and the title in Event H5. These items will not be available in future events.
4. The donations will go into funding the programmes and services provided free for CCF’s beneficiaries. Below are some of CCF’s programmes offered :
1) Casework and Counselling
When a child is diagnosed with cancer, a CCF caseworker is assigned to the child and his/her family to help them cope more effectively with the challenges arising from the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The support provided is multi-faceted and unique to each family, depending on the diagnosis, developmental needs of the child and family as well as their ability to cope.
2) Therapeutic Play
Therapeutic play uses play as a tool to help a child master the cognitive, emotional, physical and social developmental milestones, and respond more constructively to the experiences associated with the cancer diagnosis. CCF provides Therapeutic Play for inpatients and outpatients, siblings and survivors of childhood cancer.
3) Financial Assistance
CCF provides financial assistance (FA) to support children and families affected by cancer facing financial hardship when their child is diagnosed with cancer. CCF helps by providing financial counselling and assistance in cash or in-kind, as well as connecting them to relevant resources. The FA scheme includes food and maintenance, transport, medical cost, schooling assistance.
4) Psychosocial Support
CCF provides support for children with cancer in the hospitals to promote normalcy and help them cope with the challenges of treatment, recovery and return to the community. CCF also provides the much-needed support for caregivers and siblings of children with cancer to help them cope with the stresses of a childhood cancer diagnosis in the family.
5) Strategic Alliance and Practice Research
CCF places great importance on creating an environment that enables and supports medical treatments for children affected by cancer. For this purpose, CCF continues to collaborate with our strategic partners and provide funding for various programmes.
5. The allocation of the funds for CCF’s various programmes will be detailed in CCF’s Annual Report 2021.
6. Visit CCF's official website at www.ccf.org.sg for more details on the organisation and their work.